Tuesday, June 5, 2012

2nd Floor & Some Windows, Too



I almost didn't make the drive out to the house tonight.  I had a long day at work, worked almost 2 hours later than I planned, and was too tired to make the drive.  I'm so glad I went, though, because the house looks fantastic!  Many, many pics below...


Looking into the house from the front porch

Looking into dining room from foyer

Non-Standard main floor full bath - converted from a powder room

Looking into study from foyer

Looking into study - notice where the bathtub is bumped into study, with plenty of space leftover


Looking toward windows from center of study rear wall

Looking into kitchen from rear corner of family room

Standing in morning room and looking out non-standard slider

Standing in morning room and looking out single door toward future dog yard

family room





2 comments:

  1. I guess I will just have to live vicariously through you! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics and progress. I like the way you've got doors on both sides of the morning room. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete