| Fireplace with absolute black granite |
| Direct Set Staircase |
| These cabinets are so tall we can't even reach the top shelf. Need step stool. |
| Looking out into family room. |
| Looking into morning room. |
| Walking into kitchen from basement. |
| Looking out into foyer from study. |
| Upstairs bathroom. |
Looks great!
ReplyDeleteDid I mention I love the cool features in your home? They are awesome--let's see, I love the staircase, the trim, the color of paint, the bay window, the espresso cabinets, and the list goes on!!! What color did you choose for your countertop? It looks great with the espresso cabinets.
ReplyDeleteThanks!!!! The countertop is actually Jamocha Granite, which is really not a granite, but a laminate. We decided early on that in our case, it probably wasn't worth paying for Ryan to do the granite. Their selection is limited and if we do the upgrade on our own, we can find a company who will let us choose our own slab, so it will feel a little more customized. We never thought we would actually like a laminate, but the color is working so well! I'm sure we'll still upgrade to real granite one day, but for now, this is perfect!
ReplyDelete