The lot has been staked for a couple of weeks now, and as far as we know, groundbreaking should occur somewhere between the 16th and 22nd. The lot is 1/2 acre and the house will be set about 70 feet back from the street, and elevated quite a bit. The pictures don't do it justice, but there is potential for a nice view from the lot - at least until construction starts occurring across the street.
I am so excited to find another Yorkshire builder!!! You are only the second one so far!
ReplyDeleteI know! I have only seen your blog and Yorkshire Endeavor. It's so strange to not have a model to go off of and only photos from the internet. I'm excited to follow your progress. Where are you located?
DeleteWe are building in Ohio. Where are you building? We don't have a model here either. We did get to go into a Yorkshire while it was under construction though. I just love it!
DeleteWe are in Ohio, too, in the Cleveland area.
DeleteWe are in the Columbus area! How funny is that?!? The other Yorkshire blogger is in Ohio too! He's building in Akron!
DeleteI just found your blog. Glad to see another Cleveland area blogger! Good luck with your build and I look forward to following your progress :)
ReplyDeleteThere's such a gang of Ohio bloggers! Neighboring you all in Western Pa. (but I am a Bobcat!).
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the new home and the blog!